We have substantial experience in the leisure sector and can offer professional advice on the most appropriate way to insure businesses such as public houses (including entertainment), wine bars, bed and breakfast establishments and hotels. Many such business owners are notoriously busy so the Public House/Hotel/B&B insurance arrangement automatically provides all the covers normally required saving you time and effort in having to pick and choose which ones may or may not suit your business.

The covers normally provided include Property, Theft, Business Interruption, Book Debts, Employers’ Liability, Public Liability, Products Liability, Glass, Money, Goods in Transit, Frozen Foods and Commercial Legal Expenses with an option to add cover for Employee Dishonesty and Loss of Liquor Licence. Premiums are highly competitive and low cost monthly payment facilities are usually available.

Pub Beer Taps

Key areas of cover include:

  • Business Property including Stock, Business Interruption, Employers’ Liability, Public Liability, Money, Glass, Goods in Transit and Legal Expenses all covered under one “All Risks” policy

  • Very competitive rates with additional discounts where more than one address is insured on this policy

  • No proposal form required

  • No claim form required

  • Monthly instalment facilities available