Days out on the water in good weather are one of life’s greatest pleasures and ensuring you and your pleasure craft are appropriately protected means you can enjoy those moments even more. We are able to advise you on cover for a variety of pleasure craft including small inland craft, dinghies, RIBs, right through to larger sailing boats, speedboats and commercial marine vessels.

We can advise you on policies which provide comprehensive cover on the hull including any inboard engines, outboard engines, tenders, inflatable toys, sails and trailers as well as Public Liability cover of at least £1,000,000 - we can also extend the Public Liability cover to include your liability to water skiers and those being towed on inflatable toys for added peace of mind.

Pleasure Craft

Key areas of cover include:

  • Comprehensive cover for any type of watercraft from dinghies to top-of-the range motorboats

  • Option to include cover for inland and coastal waterways of British Isles or further to Mediterranean if required

  • Option to include tenders, outboard motors and trolleys

  • Option to include skipper charter

  • Option to include towing inflatable toys and water skiing

  • Monthly instalment facilities available